Spellburn and Battlescars
A downloadable ttrpg
Gold and Glory, Marked by the Odd.
Spellburn and Battlescars is a Sword & Sorcery TTRPG where you play foolhardy adventurers who delve into mysterious places for wealth. With both classical conventions and modern sensibilities, it features:
- Streamlined character creation that uses randomness but still leave choices to be made by the players.
- Fast and decisive combat, delivering high action while still keeping the constant risk of death.
- Dangerous and unpredictable magic, where the next spell can completely change your character.
This release is what we're calling the "Player's Guide" for Spellburn and Battlescars, containing it's core rules — basically everything a group needs to start playing. It will be followed by a "Game Master's Handbook", which will contain extra rules, procedures and tools to help the GM create and run games.
Our plan is to eventually build a series of small releases of extra content that you can plug and unplug to your game as needed.
Digital Character Sheet
Art: Emiel Boven
Spellburn and Battlescars is built upon, inspired by, and borrows from the following games:
In order to download this ttrpg you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this ttrpg at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Can't afford the game right now? Want to check it out before buying? Grab one copy on us! We only ask you to leave a rating and tell other people about the game.
New copies will be added weekly by the following terms:
- +1 for every rating on itch
- +1 for every review or session report
- +1 for each game purchase
- Gamemaster's Handbook, Updated Roadmap and Dungeon2339 days ago
- Webapp!63 days ago
- Quick Update: FontsAug 31, 2022
- New Cover!Aug 23, 2022
- Release RecapAug 22, 2022